Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Layered Cup Cake



I am a little excited about this one. I was first inspired to make some kind of layered cake by my local cafe. They make amazing cupcakes with loads of icing and have crazy flavour combinations. Of course I usually arrive at the cafe very early in the morning and well, let's face it, cake is not really a breakfast food. Especially when you are trying to be a good role model for your little ones.

This 3 layer cake consist of: Layer 1; meringue, layer 2; cookies and cream ice cream and layer 3: chocolate sponge. All yum on their own and a true indulgence together.

- Ax

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Please post the recipe! I will come back looking for it!

    Jess

    p.s. I found you on Blog Boss. I'm at marcelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, I should have the recipe up by Friday next week at the latest. I'm glad you like them
      - Ana

      Delete